How to play?
Your goal is to remove similar tiles from the board. A tile may be removed only if it isn't blocked on either the left or right, and no tile is sitting on top of it.
- For your convenience, blocked tiles are grayed out on the playing board.
- Plan ahead! Don't match yourself into a corner.
- The more quickly you move, the faster your score will pile up.
- At the bottom of the playing board, you can see how many matches are currently available.
- Use the Hint button for a peek at an available match.
- Use the Shuffle button to scramble the tiles on the board. You may shuffle three times per level.